Denali Bilstein B8 5100 Rear Lift / Rake is off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Need to know most efficient way to raise the rear maybe 1-1.5” at the rear axle.

Just installed new Bilsteins all around with the Xineering Magnaride bypass kit, and opted for the air delete also. So the rear has the B8 5100s, and I’m super happy with the ride. Only problem is I lost my rake. My factory stance had a nice rake to the front, and when I ordered these from Shock Surplus, they assembled them, and I chose the “factory” height.... which wasn’t my factory height. So anyway, the fronts are adjustable by adjusting the ring where the spring sits (but I like how they sit), but since the rear isn’t a coil over, I don’t see how to adjust them or if that’s even a thing.

So, Is there an adjustment for the rear, or should I buy longer springs.... or should I go with (gulp) spacers. I’m hoping not spacers, but if they are recommended, that’ll work.

Apologies if this is a stupid/obvious question; I”m not a big suspension guy, and didn’t find the answer I needed in the Googles.

:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645