Debating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tammy Schrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am seriously looking at this 2018 Tahoe and selling my Denali. It is really a hard decision for me. My denali is my girl and I have done so much to make her unique to me. My denali is close to 38,000 miles 6.2 L94 engine but this Tahoe is just beautiful and has the EcoTec3 6.2L V8 with almost 17,000 miles. What would you do? 20190621_123231.jpg
1edf6c856e0625a3d50155ff9aa89ffb.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Jacob on this one. You have a very nice vehicle that has only 17000 more miles on it than the Tahoe. In the long run, that 17K in miles is nothing. You already have a 6.2 in the Denali and with it being a 2008, if I remember correctly, you don't have AFM which is bonus.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'll raise that off to $10k and $1.

You know if you get the Tahoe it will be more money out for it and you will start the process, all over again, of making it "YOURS" with more time and money spent. I was going to get rid of my 2002 Tahoe and go newer and I jsut changed my mind and am now in the process of making it mine and I am having more fun and I love my NBS.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it. Much better tech, mpg, and a folding 3rd row. You should get a really nice trade in with that low milage. Not to mention all the extra storage space for crap around center console and mid door etc. Best part is you get to start doing fresh mods again...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tammy Schrader

Tammy Schrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll raise that off to $10k and $1.

You know if you get the Tahoe it will be more money out for it and you will start the process, all over again, of making it "YOURS" with more time and money spent. I was going to get rid of my 2002 Tahoe and go newer and I jsut changed my mind and am now in the process of making it mine and I am having more fun and I love my NBS.
I see what your saying, I do love my Denali and have absolutely no issues with her at all. Guess I can just find more things to do with her and not have a car payment lol

OP
OP
Tammy Schrader

Tammy Schrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do it. Much better tech, mpg, and a folding 3rd row. You should get a really nice trade in with that low milage. Not to mention all the extra storage space for crap around center console and mid door etc. Best part is you get to start doing fresh mods again...

thats what I was thinking, starting with a clean slate and do custom things. Or do more to the Denali and have no car payment lol. The struggle!

OP
OP
Tammy Schrader

Tammy Schrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I dont really think they will give me what I want for the Denali on trade. I would be better off selling private and getting double what they would offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne