Daystar 0.75 inch rear spacer. Installed correctly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18Custom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just had some Bilstein 5100's and daystar 0.75 inch rear coil spacer installed on my 2018. Was wondering if anyone could confirm correct installation.

I took a look underneath of it yesterday and noticed the spring was sitting directly ontop of the new spacer. I was just unsure of whether or not the stock coil spring isolator should be a part of the equation. The spring seems to fit perfectly around the spacer, but I had watched the suspensionmaxx video where the coil isolator is left in place, overtop of the spacer.

Thanks!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the spacer is metal, then you need the isolator. If it's poly, then it's fine without. If it were mine, I'd run the isolator regardless, unless it didn't fit.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just had some Bilstein 5100's and daystar 0.75 inch rear coil spacer installed on my 2018. Was wondering if anyone could confirm correct installation.

I took a look underneath of it yesterday and noticed the spring was sitting directly ontop of the new spacer. I was just unsure of whether or not the stock coil spring isolator should be a part of the equation. The spring seems to fit perfectly around the spacer, but I had watched the suspensionmaxx video where the coil isolator is left in place, overtop of the spacer.

Thanks!
Might help if you posted a picture showing what you have so folks can see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal