Dash Swap Challenge 96 2dr tahoe/08 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new here and I've searched around but have had no luck on the dash swap I'm looking to do. I have a 1996 2 door Tahoe that I'm looking to upgrade with my donor truck, 08 Yukon Denali. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that may have some experience with this swap.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There is a guy on YouTube named kumlaude. He specializes in all types of dash swaps. You may be able to message him for some tips

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose it's possible if you take the entire harness and critical parts needed and tune out what's not needed, lot of work and a lot of time to make it happen

OP
OP
A

Abizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes. There is a guy on YouTube named kumlaude. He specializes in all types of dash swaps. You may be able to message him for some tips

Thanks. I just sent him an email. Hopefully I get a response.
I suppose it's possible if you take the entire harness and critical parts needed and tune out what's not needed, lot of work and a lot of time to make it happen

If I could make all the features fully functional (full conversion), that would be a plus. I have nothing but time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989