custom side pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
OK Guy's at the end of the mouth going to be do my exhaust thinking about headers to down pipe o2' sensors with new cats and powter coated black 3" side pipes coming out by front tire and going down the body and angle cut right before the rear tire. Will be true duals.

Tell me what u guys are thinking.
Thanks from Anthony

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are they going to stick out? are you taking off the running boards? (can't remember if they were already off on our last meet )

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote no on that. side pipes look good on very few set ups and Tahoes are not one of those set ups IMO

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say if anything just have the tips come out of side between the wheels.
My old set-up

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think It has the potential to look good , Although I can see the passenger exiting the rear door with pants on fire :hmmm2:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My old set-up

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

Looks alright but that exhaust exit is poorly placed with respect to that rear door opening. I'd not consider opening that door with the vehicle running that is for sure and would think twice about even having that window open while driving.

OP
OP
anthonyz71

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
Don yeah I got no board on my hoe

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

If I can pull the side pipes off its going to look sick any thing is possible

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Biggin looks good

speedmachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My old set-up

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

Bumping to ask if you had any issues with this setup, ie. fumes in the cab with windows down, exhaust staining on body panels, horribly burnt passenger legs.. This was the only Tahoe/Yukon with side pipes I could find and I'm thinking about a similar setup.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping to ask if you had any issues with this setup, ie. fumes in the cab with windows down, exhaust staining on body panels, horribly burnt passenger legs.. This was the only Tahoe/Yukon with side pipes I could find and I'm thinking about a similar setup.

I had no problems with that setup. i drove with the windows down all the time too. And There were no burnt legs lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts