Custom driveshaft for 4x4 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know shop that will make good driveshaft for 4x4 Denali. I know lots shops could do but i have to give them specs. Im looking for one that already have specs and ready to take money lol. Reason why im replacing mine is beacause my OEM may be out if ballance after "a few" 4x4 launches and many 2wd too lol. Also dont like to have something that could go caboom on dyno

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know shop that will make good driveshaft for 4x4 Denali. I know lots shops could do but i have to give them specs. Im looking for one that already have specs and ready to take money lol. Reason why im replacing mine is beacause my OEM may be out if ballance after "a few" 4x4 launches and many 2wd too lol. Also dont like to have something that could go caboom on dyno
Just buy another OE one. I don't know that you would benefit from larger series yokes and u-joints than the 1415 series you already have.

I have 1355s and considering 1415s for tractor pulls. For 4WD launches the tie rods are going to collapse long before either driveshaft does!

If you have an active drag strip nearby, a visit will help you find the best guy in your area should you wish to make a custom one. Denny's Driveshaft's in New York does a lot of mail order work and has a large online presence and is well thought of.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took another look in my area and had forgotten about the only shop left in town. Haven't done business with them yet, they have great reviews on google. Maybe I will get that 1415 driveshaft built after all! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts