Cripped rear entertainment system on 2022 Yukom SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramanjot57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is frustrating but it seems like an update will fix the streaming services but I don't think USB compatibility will be there even after the update.

OP
OP
E

Edlee321

Reaction score
How did you get to this screen, where it says streaming video unable to connect, you connected your phone to the back usb ports, and then what did you select on your phone?

ramanjot57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did you get to this screen, where it says streaming video unable to connect, you connected your phone to the back usb ports, and then what did you select on your phone?
This screen comes on when you turn on the screen after getting into the vehicle. I connected the phone but the screen didn't even detect anything connected to it. I am a salesperson and apparently, nobody knows the fix to this at our dealership.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, on mine it just asks hdmi 1 or 2?

and ours has no hulu.

OP
OP
E

Edlee321

Reaction score
Nobody knows anything about this new system at the dealership I got the truck from too. I'm going to try adb on some apk's

bvs999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This will never happen, based on the 2022s running an Android, but I have seen the Fire TV interface in a 2022 Wagoneer and it seems great. I did not have much time to play around with it, but a system similar to the Wagoneer should be table stakes at the price point being charged for the RES.

Like many of you, I am hoping for an update to the system. Hopefully there are enough people that complain outside of the folks using message boards and we are not in our own echo chamber.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, that system in the Jeeps should be the bar. With GMs larger touchscreens that would be a great setup. Meantime, like you I'm hopeful for an update to bring access to some content.

Bhaliyo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nobody knows anything about this new system at the dealership I got the truck from too. I'm going to try adb on some apk's
Have you managed to get any apk on the rear entairtentment system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM