Air conditioning system on yukon 2022 +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMBT

Reaction score
So GM DID A SOFTWARE UPDATE FEW WEEKS AGO, I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SAME FOR CHEVROLET, FOR SOME REASON, WHEN YOU INITIALLY START THE VEHICLE THE FRONT AC VENTS START BLOWING HIGH THEN GO LOW, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THE REAR CONTINUE TO BLOW ON AUTO HIGH UNTIL THE VEHICLE CABIN AIR REACHES ITS OPTIMUM CLIMATE INSIDE. Now, what I noticed is whenever I turn the knob to increase the blower to the front vents, then press AUTO AC then it does what its suppose to and now the AC is equalized from front to back in how it should be. What is going on?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discussed at length here. Net, known big..no known fix yet.

Steve C

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So GM DID A SOFTWARE UPDATE FEW WEEKS AGO, I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SAME FOR CHEVROLET, FOR SOME REASON, WHEN YOU INITIALLY START THE VEHICLE THE FRONT AC VENTS START BLOWING HIGH THEN GO LOW, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THE REAR CONTINUE TO BLOW ON AUTO HIGH UNTIL THE VEHICLE CABIN AIR REACHES ITS OPTIMUM CLIMATE INSIDE. Now, what I noticed is whenever I turn the knob to increase the blower to the front vents, then press AUTO AC then it does what its suppose to and now the AC is equalized from front to back in how it should be. What is going on?
Well, if it's any consolation, I have the exact same problem!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar