corvette servo for a 2008 tahoe ltz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnap88p

Reaction score
looking for some suggestions here on what to do and possibly some install pics or instructions or videos, aka ease of installation or if my local shop should just do it!!

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are many threads on this topic; I know I've posted quite a few times about it. Search on here or GMFS and you'll find all the info you need on the Corvette servo.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I didn't know that many people had the corvette servo on the nnbs vehicle's... i've seen a lot of threads for the nbs but not nnbs... i'm interested for more info on this for people with the nnbs that have had this done!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't this for the pre-'09 4-speed trannies only?

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I didn't know that many people had the corvette servo on the nnbs vehicle's... i've seen a lot of threads for the nbs but not nnbs... i'm interested for more info on this for people with the nnbs that have had this done!
NNBS or NBS doesn't matter, as long as it's the 4L60E. Same transmission, same parts, same replacement procedure.

And if you're doing the Corvette servo, do yourself a favor and get the Superior 4th gear servo at the same time.

http://www.superior-transmission.com/Product_Page.cfm?ID=73

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NNBS or NBS doesn't matter, as long as it's the 4L60E. Same transmission, same parts, same replacement procedure.

And if you're doing the Corvette servo, do yourself a favor and get the Superior 4th gear servo at the same time.

http://www.superior-transmission.com/Product_Page.cfm?ID=73

Thanks for the info! I'm a novice at performance/transmission stuff in general so I didn't know that the nnbs and nbs had the same tranny. I clicked on the link and I don't see a price or where to buy? How much did you pay for yours? Is this something I should get before my BB Tune? TIA!!

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I'm a novice at performance/transmission stuff in general so I didn't know that the nnbs and nbs had the same tranny. I clicked on the link and I don't see a price or where to buy? How much did you pay for yours? Is this something I should get before my BB Tune? TIA!!
Just search for the part number on eBay. There are multiple sellers for that item. I can't remember exactly how much it was...but I believe I paid around $60-65 shipped for the Corvette servo and Superior 4th gear servo together from the same seller.

If you take your time and be very careful you can still do the replacement in about 30-45 minutes. Pretty simple, just have to pay attention... And yes, definitely get this done before a BB tune.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just search for the part number on eBay. There are multiple sellers for that item. I can't remember exactly how much it was...but I believe I paid around $60-65 shipped for the Corvette servo and Superior 4th gear servo together from the same seller.

If you take your time and be very careful you can still do the replacement in about 30-45 minutes. Pretty simple, just have to pay attention... And yes, definitely get this done before a BB tune.

Wait you bought both Corvette servo and Superior 4th gear servo? Is both needed? What are the benefits of this? Thanks for your help.. by the looks of your sig, you are a performance guy that would know about all of this... thanks again for your help :hmm:

Found it... $70 shipped on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/700-...ccessories&hash=item2eb3823d62#ht_1087wt_1165

Is this all I need?

Last edited: