Corsa Sport on NNBS Burban *VIDEO INSIDE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a sound clip of the wife's burban today. Someone had asked about the sound, so here it is. Completely stock 5.3L Burban, just Corsa Sport.

th_M4V00280.jpg

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
Thank you sir. I believe it was me asking about it. Appreciate you taking the time to get a sound clip. Much appreciated!!

-E

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the Corsas :), If/when I change I will switch from the Magnaflows to Corsa dB Black Series.

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds cool.
Don't take this the wrong way, but what is the deal with all these people putting the camera back by the tip? Who would ever hear it that way in real life. I would really like in car recordings to know what it would sound like to the driver.
But I do appreciate anybody that bothers to record and post videos. Thank you.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds cool.
Don't take this the wrong way, but what is the deal with all these people putting the camera back by the tip? Who would ever hear it that way in real life. I would really like in car recordings to know what it would sound like to the driver.
But I do appreciate anybody that bothers to record and post videos. Thank you.

i guess because you cant hear it inside the cabin of the truck?