Corsa Exhaust for 6.2 Rear Alignment Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmvegas21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very random question - but are you guys taking these into an exhaust shop to get installed or are they fairly DIY? Been eying these Corsa ones to add a little better sound to my 24 Yukon Denali.

mgorman87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed it in my driveway on rhino ramps the other week. Took about 3 hours. Having a lift would make it a heck of a lot easier, but not required. You need just a couple of tools to install. No cutting or welding. I love my new Corsa exhaust!

Chud85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did mine on a lift in a friends shop. No alignment issues and only cutting was to get the original exhaust off. Took maybe 1-1/2 to 2 hours max? I'll admit when it first starts it's a little obnoxious but once it comes down off of high idle it sounds sweet. Towing a 6k pound boat it can be a little loud but I have 2 Harleys so it doesn't bother me.. :)

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine in my driveway and it took about 2-3 hours and a few beers.

Sounds fantastic and I love the looks from guys with Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, etc that wish there car sounded half as good as my Tahoe. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselrst