Continental Terrain Contact H/T?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best tire I have owned. Essentially defenders except better wet traction, quieter, and not as square so handle better in lane changes and such
Seems like a lot of money for looks over performance.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just to add my 2 cents.. just got this tires in the 265/70/17 size. and they are the most quiet tire I've ever driven in. it's kinda amazing. there's a really worn out road here, the type that just roars and then it switch's to nice new asphalt. normally the difference is huge, with these it's hardly even noticeable.

I had to adjust the radio volume auto increase setting. it was increasing the volume to much haha. before it wasn't even noticeable.

this truck had 3 2018 defender ltx on it and one 2019 Pirelli scorpion on it, they looked decent about 30k miles ago when I got it, but getting worn. probably not a fair comparison since they were so old, but just saying it didn't have no name junk tires on it before.

either way, really happy with them. I might go LT next time.. these side walls were super soft during install. but I'm sold for 200$ a tire in today's market.

OP
OP
Geotrash

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just to add my 2 cents.. just got this tires in the 265/70/17 size. and they are the most quiet tire I've ever driven in. it's kinda amazing. there's a really worn out road here, the type that just roars and then it switch's to nice new asphalt. normally the difference is huge, with these it's hardly even noticeable.

I had to adjust the radio volume auto increase setting. it was increasing the volume to much haha. before it wasn't even noticeable.

this truck had 3 2018 defender ltx on it and one 2019 Pirelli scorpion on it, they looked decent about 30k miles ago when I got it, but getting worn. probably not a fair comparison since they were so old, but just saying it didn't have no name junk tires on it before.

either way, really happy with them. I might go LT next time.. these side walls were super soft during install. but I'm sold for 200$ a tire in today's market.
Glad you're happy! Mine are holding up really well to camper towing duty after several thousand miles now. And I agree - very quiet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts