Contemplating Left Over 12' Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wwolfe

Reaction score
Hi all

been a while since i have been on this forum. My wife has had 07 LTZ Black and 11 LTZ White Diamond. Against my advice, she went to a 12 Cadillac SRX in February. Well....she is not a fan of it and now wanting back into a Tahoe/Yukon. My local GMC dealer here has a 12' Denali leftover that was dirvien by the owner and has 4K on it. They are down to $49K. Never registered and has full warranty. It is Crystal Red Tint coat with all toys and retractable running boards. No 22's...std 20 chrome wheels.

First off, seems like a good deal on this given it will be full warranty and 1.6% financing. What are the major changes between a 12 and 14 denali? grille, headlights? I assume aesthetics only and thats about it.

Want to wait a few years before we go to the newer body style...but like the looks of it already.

appreciate input as we may be back into a tahoe/yukon after all

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's not any changes between a '12 and '14. It's the 2015 that gets the redesign.

okstategrad2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
May want to look at any leftover '13s or even the '14s. I just picked my wife up a '14 Denali with DVD and Trailer brake controller...no other options for just over $51 after all the rebates and the $400 I had on my GM credit card. Resale alone should be worth the difference if you plan to upgrade to the new body style in the future. At least thats the rationale I went into when comparing the '13 to the '14.

Either way, good luck with the purchase! Only problem I have is, I wish it were my daily driver...not hers.

OP
OP
wwolfe

wwolfe

Reaction score
if we purchase, we are going to keep at least 4 years plus gets all the bugs out of the new body style coming out.

this leftover 12 has the chrome pacakge added to include mirror chrome, chrome tow hooks and stainless exhuast tip. retractable running boards, dvd, crystal red tint coat, 2 sets of floor mats and std 20" wheels.

down to $49K even. Closest i can find on a 13-14 with rebates and GM supplier discount is $55 range.

got financing at 1.64% as well....think i may go wiht this red 12 leftover demo.

hard for me to pay 5-6K more when same exact truck

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14 will hold its value better once the new body style comes out I would guess.

OP
OP
wwolfe

wwolfe

Reaction score
well i bought the 12 Denali left over and pick it up Thursday. Got a bit more off and bit more for the Caddy SRX as well as they threw in a few GM accessories i wanted (chrome hood protector, rear splash guards, console organizer, etc...also cut me a great deal on 17" takeoff wheels to use in winter.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be a real hit here with the chrome hood protector. Congrats!!!!!!!

OP
OP
wwolfe

wwolfe

Reaction score
excited to pick it up...shouldnt be saying that the wife will be dirving it and i will keep on driving my company car with 175K on it!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401