Concerns with new generation Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amyo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealerships having two or three loaners is common these days because of not having vehicles on the lot to sell, they sold off the loaners.

When was your Denali manufactured? Hope all goes well.
We bought it in March 2021. Maybe Feb? All paperwork in the car T the dealer. Thanks.

Waffle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No issues here, just broke 50k miles in 2021 Tahoe LT !! Have had the truck since October. One minor annoyance is interior lighting, gets aggravating using a flashlight at night to look for things inside the vehicle. Could anyone help me with information on installation and bulb size of dome/map lights, and footwells? I would like to replace with brighter LEDs.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues here, just broke 50k miles in 2021 Tahoe LT !! Have had the truck since October. One minor annoyance is interior lighting, gets aggravating using a flashlight at night to look for things inside the vehicle. Could anyone help me with information on installation and bulb size of dome/map lights, and footwells? I would like to replace with brighter LEDs.
Did you say 50,000 miles in approx 10 months? How long are you typically able to keep your trucks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts