Computer reset 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nevar242

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK her new Tahoe LT about 6/7 months old ? has been back to Smith Town Chevy [ gag ] A few times Died twice on the road. [ fuel system both times]
and A host of other Electronic crap.
Today some front sensor thing flashes not working. [ her words from cell] She is bringing it in on &/26/21 tuff poop no loaner [ works full time]
Someone told her to do a
GLOBAL RESET Easy I looked it up. So all settings will be lost ? Right.
First post so I will not bad mouth Smith Town Chevy. Not Our first New Vehicle not even close. Thank y7ou.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK her new Tahoe LT about 6/7 months old ? has been back to Smith Town Chevy [ gag ] A few times Died twice on the road. [ fuel system both times]
and A host of other Electronic crap.
Today some front sensor thing flashes not working. [ her words from cell] She is bringing it in on &/26/21 tuff poop no loaner [ works full time]
Someone told her to do a
GLOBAL RESET Easy I looked it up. So all settings will be lost ? Right.
First post so I will not bad mouth Smith Town Chevy. Not Our first New Vehicle not even close. Thank y7ou.
disconnect both battery cables and let it sit for about 15 minutes, then touch and hold the negative and positive cables together for about 5 seconds, then hook the battery cables backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick