Climate control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else's unit continue to blow pretty moderately even after reaching temperature? It can be 70 outside, 70 inside and my blower while on auto, just will not settle down to low. Continues to blow a pretty stiff breeze. Am I missing something? I sometimes have to forcibly turn it down to low as it is just a little much.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, never settles to a nice quiet fan speed like my other GM vehicles do.

Tyrell

Reaction score
Same experience for me - and it's quite noisy! Not sure if running the blower like that is just what is required to hold the temp (assuming it is still blowing conditioned air) or if the intended design is to continue aggressively circulating (not-as-conditioned) air once target temp is reached for potentially some efficiency.

OP
OP
Stbentoak

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the owners‘ manual. On the center screen under settings there is a setting for blower minimum speed.
And that’s a bingo. It’s funny that everybody says read the manual and when I read through it things like this never stick. But when I need to know things like this I can never remember that I seen this somewhere…Thank You! It worked!

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always read the ownees manual for all my vehicles ive ever owned. I then refer back to it when im trying to find something amd if i camt find it there will google things. That being said, i have already read the owners manual for the tahoe, and it isnt even re-ordered yet as a 23. i woll read thru it again once i actually have the vehicle in possesion. Always lern new things when i read thru them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts