Climate control module issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. Sorry I'm asking this but I've searches and can't find an answer to my exact problem. I replaced the climate control module on my 2003 yukon xl denali back in October. Well recently it seems to of lost power but the back lights still light up. See the pic for what I'm talking about. Checked fuses and all those are good. Got another one and same issue. Not sure if it was bad out of the box or a wiring issue. Any help?

Attachments

• 20211206_082834.jpg
    20211206_082834.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 5

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have the two Climate Control and HVAC fuses in the Instrument Panel Fuse Block (in the cab) been verified as having voltage on both sides of each fuse, with the key on?

Capture_resized.jpg

OP
OP
jagblazer01

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have the two Climate Control and HVAC fuses in the Instrument Panel Fuse Block (in the cab) been verified as having voltage on both sides of each fuse, with the key on?

View attachment 357313
I only checked the fuses. Didn't put a meter on them. I figured if the buttons are still lighting up it's getting some kind of power

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I only checked the fuses. Didn't put a meter on them. I figured if the buttons are still lighting up it's getting some kind of power

The button lights are probably powered by the cluster lighting circuit. Put a meter or test light on the fuse test points.

Fuse.JPG

kaiokenkai

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This may be long shot since this post is old, but i’m having the same exact issue right now and i’ve gotten to the point where all fuses are good and tested with a light. Has anyone got a fix for this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy