Chicago Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a meet Chicago and neighboring suburbs Sunday 28 Oct before it's too cold out. I know of a spot Ducjs drive inn on 81st an Harlem in Bridgeview IL. I can check with them next week to see if they will be open and if its okay for there lot.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

OP
OP
Tricky

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry it was Dukes but never mind now, since I had no plans wife told me were doing Pumpkin farm with kids this day now. Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Mind if I come whenever you guys have one, even though I don't have a Tahoe anymore?

As for pumpkin farm day, we did that today at a place up north called Suzanna's Farm. It was a lot of fun. My son (2 years old) insisted on pulling the wagon and loading it with pumpkins himself. He also got to pet some animals like goats, sheep, chickens, pigs, donkeys, rabbits, and horses and take a hay ride. It was a lot of fun.

OP
OP
Tricky

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mind if I come whenever you guys have one, even though I don't have a Tahoe anymore?

As for pumpkin farm day, we did that today at a place up north called Suzanna's Farm. It was a lot of fun. My son (2 years old) insisted on pulling the wagon and loading it with pumpkins himself. He also got to pet some animals like goats, sheep, chickens, pigs, donkeys, rabbits, and horses and take a hay ride. It was a lot of fun.

You will be most welcome. We take the kid every year and when wife asked if I was doing anything and I said not as of yet, that locked in the date for the Pumpkin Farm, so hope we get something in before Jack Frost fly in.

Sent from E.T's Phone using Tapatalk.

OP
OP
Tricky

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay will check my free Sundays where as my schedule change on a regular, now I'm working Saturdays.

Sent from E.T's Phone using Tapatalk.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Anybody planning on going to the Chicago Auto Show? It is February 9-18. The wife and I plan on going. It's an annual thing for us. Plus, she'll be checking out vehicles for her next car. Right now her top 5 picks are Nissan Exterra, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer, Chevy Traverse, and Audi Q7. We saw a 2013 Traverse at Target on Skokie Highway in Highland Park over the weekend. It looks better than what was out before it. Don't worry. We are not parting ways with her Cobalt. We plan on keeping it as a backup car in case one of the other cars breaks down.

Btw, the 2014 Impala will be debuting at the Chicago show. I also hope they will have the C7 Corvette and NNNBS trucks and SUVs since those will be debuting on December 13, 2012.

OP
OP
Tricky

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed it last year. But I'm not looking to buy anything and I just talked the wife out of the X5 now she thinking Arcadia Denali. We will see, this is her second day at work after a year and a half, since being diagnosed with MS. I'm just glad she is better, but while she was off she got her MBA and ta dow, a job in her old field called and off to work. So back to the Auto Show, maybe my 5 year old want to do the Monster Truck show again, we missed it last year and its here in Feb as well.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC