Chevolet Tahoe Hybrid with lgp gas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2008 chevrolet tahoe hybrid engine 6.0 l v8, and I want to convert to LPG. In Germany German tuner has GeigerCars Developed to LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) conversion kit for the Chevy Tahoe hybrid, turning the full-hybrid (aka dual-mode) SUV can run on electric That power, combustion engine or a combination of Both, Into to "tri-mode" vehicle.
I could buy it and I think this would be an excellent solution for global consumer is more economical.
The question is Anyone know where I can buy and to whom???

I live in Costa Rica where lpg conversion is very frecuent , I had Isuzu Tropper 2.8 l v6 converted to LPG with Italian brand LANDIRENZO, but this type of car is new in Costa Rica and need help to install and what not to be changed because as it has not as motor hitchhiking is done with the system to switch to LPG as this engine runs at low speed then the Gas cambioa serious about 1200 rpm
what I could find is that people in Germany use a standard LPG kit of a British company PRIM for this model
geiger-goes-tri-mode-on-chevy-tahoe.html

Attachments

• Geiger-Tri-Mode-Chevy-Tahoe-4.jpg
    Geiger-Tri-Mode-Chevy-Tahoe-4.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk