Check reverse lamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Thunder22

Thunder22

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on this? I'm still getting the message.

OP
OP
Thunder22

Thunder22

Reaction score
I just spoke with service and there's a reprogram available for the light control module. I"m having it done on friday morning and will update the thread with results.

OP
OP
Thunder22

Thunder22

Reaction score
Had the update done today. No surprises and no re-occurrence of the check reverse lamp message. Also had the recalls done.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. How long did it take? I'm just trying to figure out if this is something I can wait on, if reasonable, or if I'll be needing the wife to come pick me up.

Reaction score
Went back to the dealer today to have them finish up recalls that had parts on order and told them again about the "Check Reverse Lamp" still showing up and gave them a copy of PIT5777 and told them about TSB #21-NA-044. I didn't read the paperwork before I left and the minute I shut down after backing into my garage, there it was again!! Now, after a closer look at the invoice paperwork I see: "No Message Found." I guess they expected it to throw a code??

What does it take for these people to get it?? I guess it's time to switch dealers, get back with the service manager, or just live with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts