Check out my new PPV build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks on the seats! It is definitely crazy owning a PPV, still not sure on whether I should keep the searchlight lol, but I will check on the tow switch @Peacock
And on the seat wiring, I didn't realize it wouldn't just plug in, but thats how it goes. I bought a 20 pin male/female molex harness and will attempt to wire it up. I've seen a video where a guy got the electrics to work. My hope is to get the seat heating and cooling working as well. Any ideas where to look for the vehicle schematics of the Escalade seats? @Kee Fuller

I have no idea. I ended up getting my seats reupholstered. I didn’t want to fool with the wiring.

OP
OP
ChunkePPV

ChunkePPV

Reaction score
I have no idea. I ended up getting my seats reupholstered. I didn’t want to fool with the wiring.
Haa! yeah I love the challenge, if its possible I will make it happen, I ordered new/used door handles with heated and cooling buttons, I'm gonna see if I can make it work, I may put inline fuses everywhere and see I can get it working trial and error. lol

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped out my front seats from an LTZ Tahoe. Have to make sure you get the donors wiring harness which comes from the floor and match colors and junk. I should have done a video on it. Now I have lumbar support

OP
OP
ChunkePPV

ChunkePPV

Reaction score
I swapped out my front seats from an LTZ Tahoe. Have to make sure you get the donors wiring harness which comes from the floor and match colors and junk. I should have done a video on it. Now I have lumbar support
Do you know of any schematics? I want to try to make the heated and cooled operation work.

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed this video found on YouTube. You have to watch it a bunch of times due to the poor quality but huge props to this guy:

My seats have both heated and cooled but didn’t worry about it. I understand if you follow these instructions the heated portion will work, don’t know about cooled.

OP
OP
ChunkePPV

ChunkePPV

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for that, I will check it out!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645