Center Console KEY???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
on my 02 i have the locking center console. however i bought the hoe used and never got the key for it. i called the dealer to see about getting the key and they told me id have to replace the entire console and of course the price was outrageous. has anyone got a replacement key made or replaced the lock on one of these before????

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I went to the stealership and picked up a lock cylinder with the key for about 30 bucks. I put it in myself pretty simple.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
show that come on truTV. They pulled a guy over and his truck looked just like yours..

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
shit maybe. i do get pulled over alot! no cops ever told me i was being recorded for tv tho.....

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAa you just found out you were on speeders thru the internet. haha j/m (shaq found about possibly being traded to the CAVs thru twitter, sad when your high paid agent doesn't tell u but a fan does)

Yeah I don't see why they would replace the whole console when they can just replace the lock.

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
oh yeah back to the lock, i looked at the lid of the console and couldnt see how to get the lock out... any instructions??