CCW hidey hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This may or may not have been talked about here before but I will attempt it now. I know that sometimes when people start talking about guns that sometimes feelings get hurt. That is not what I want to do.

I am an avid gun shooter and own a few. All are completely legal. I also have a concealed carry permit and I would pretty much have to be in a pool or river to not be carrying.

I am curious if anyone has ever located a special hidey hole on a GMT800 NBS? I have no problems adapting something or even customizing a place for this. The spot would need to be able to hold a full size 1911 or smaller pistol. Yes, carrying in my holster on my person is one thing but because of some of the absolute nut jobs out there it is always comforting to have at least one backup firearm within reach.

Any thoughts? Pics if you have done something similar. Thanks.

By the way, I am looking for something other than just the glove compartment or the center console.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks. I went out and it took a little forceful encouragement but once the crud let loose of it's grip it popped out. I cleaned all around the console hole and the tray edges and now it pops in and out easily. Has a little detent catch that holds it. There appears to be enough room for a Sticky Holster to be mounted in there that can allow the pistol to slip in and be held in place. Thanks for the info. I will mount it in there and supply pics asap.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I should have thought to put this in the interior section. Thanks to whoever did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy

Latest posts