CB Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juicedz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Trying to find a place to mount my radio. I have a stryker 440hp. Thought about mounting on the center console, no. Below the lighters but wont fit. If you have pics please post them. Also where are you guy's mounting the Antenna's? Roof mount, custom mirror, bumper. I have a Wilson 1000 magnetic and a Wilson trucker 5000 but plastic mirrors. :-( and on the roof is a little to tall.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a console mount from ebay. I mounted the CB on top of the speaker, and McGyver'd a mount for the 2m radio on top of the CB, it's not pretty but it does the job. I put the CB amp under the front passenger seat.

If/when I get the gumption, I'll tidy up the cables, and paint the strapping, but probably not until spring now.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Opps, forgot to add that I have a K40 Magmount on the roof near the back, in the middle, and the 2m Maxrad magmout on the roof near the middle of the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse