Catch Can ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if mounting location makes a difference with the amount of condensation.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, but that you have to drain the can more often..

it's kinda where everyone's is.. maybe a little lower since I don't have an alternator, but it's off a bolt around there.

it has been constantly over a 100 here for what feels like months. like said, shall see in the winter.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so clean side is kinda an interesting rabbit hole. lots of theory and ways to do it, vented and vented.

so it seems the track day corvette guys have the most issues with filling catch cans. g force holding oil in the cover and all. reading thru a bunch of their threads.. I think totally not necessary for a daily truck that doesn't have blow by. but if you wanted something to block oil blowing back into the air duct. it seems this is what most say works best. it replaces the oil fill neck or cap and has a oil separator in it

Img_2023_08_06_20_10_30.jpeg

totally over kill price wise for our trucks, but interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman