Car TPW 3/14 constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stittle001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was able to get an allocated Yukon Denali that my dealer had coming in and had a TPW of 3/14. Car was shipped yesterday 3/22 and here were the latest constraints now that it has been built.

Not equipped with front and rear park assist and auto reverse braking but built for retrofit in the future when chips available.

Not equipped with 4 way lumbar as 2 way lumbar installed.

Not equipped with steering column lock

For some reason they added the NRT max trailering package to the final build and I am not complaining about it. I also got the heated steering wheel, center console sliding power sliding storage, and ventilated seats which I believe a few of these are on constraints. Obviously don’t know what you will get until TPW but that is what my build ended up at.

slade45

Reaction score
Was able to get an allocated Yukon Denali that my dealer had coming in and had a TPW of 3/14. Car was shipped yesterday 3/22 and here were the latest constraints now that it has been built.

Not equipped with front and rear park assist and auto reverse braking but built for retrofit in the future when chips available.

For some reason they added the NRT max trailering package to the final build and I am not complaining about it. I also got the heated steering wheel, center console sliding power sliding storage, and ventilated seats which I believe a few of these are on constraints. Obviously don’t know what you will get until TPW but that is what my build ended up at.

Thanks for sharing this (and congrats!). My Yukon XL Denali is due to be built next week (3/28 TPW), so good to hear that those are the only constraints still. I was worried a few other items may have slipped (like the power sliding center console).

Yarosuav

Reaction score

How do you know exactly what options are included on your car if you haven’t taken delivery yet?

Just curious as my Denali diesel was just built and shipped as well, and I’m wondering if I can look up the exact build I ended up with.

OP
OP
S

Stittle001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you know exactly what options are included on your car if you haven’t taken delivery yet?

Just curious as my Denali diesel was just built and shipped as well, and I’m wondering if I can look up the exact build I ended up with.
Contact your dealer. They can provide you the final build specs as well as the vin number as the invoice has been created and sent to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972