Finally got my TPW 3/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drbeez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in NJ, ordered RST diesel. I had to exclude rse and sliding console. It finally got picked up for tpw 3/14. My question is has any one experienced a move up in the tpw before that date. Also if it is produced that week whats the expected ship time or approx arrival to a dealer in NJ. Wife's b day March 25 ordered in Nov, not looking promising that it will arrive by then.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not heard of a build happening before the TPW. Parts are shipped "just in time" for your order to be run down the line. Have seen reports that some parts arrive at the plant only 2 hours before build. So, your chances are slim to none.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in NJ, ordered RST diesel. I had to exclude rse and sliding console. It finally got picked up for tpw 3/14. My question is has any one experienced a move up in the tpw before that date. Also if it is produced that week whats the expected ship time or approx arrival to a dealer in NJ. Wife's b day March 25 ordered in Nov, not looking promising that it will arrive by then.
Only heard of things going the opposite way unfortunately... and I've seen 4-8 weeks delivery after build.

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
TPW or later.... been pretty good tho on the TPW accuracy. Shipping post build was 2.5weeks to MA..... unless it gets built and held for something - then it could be weeks post TPW.... Holds have been less and less tho and they've tried to stay ahead of such with more constraints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019