Can't find this mirror part??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frasier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A rock hit my passenger side mirror and broke the end off of the lower cover. I have looked, but been unable to find this piece.

Does anyone know what the part number is for this piece?

895309ee-23ba-42e3-80fd-a69baa47fcaa_zpsfsgb3sdr.jpg

OP
OP
F

Frasier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I was hoping to find that particular piece, but oh well. Looks like I'll wait until the mirror craps out to replace it.

fastlowchevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can source the lower part of the mirror housing at a local salvage yard or even ebay if you don't mind using used parts

OP
OP
F

Frasier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's a good idea!

Do you know if there is any way to get that piece off, without removing the entire mirror?

fastlowchevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, I do not believe you need to remove the mirror from the truck. The top cap needs to be removed first. Then, if I remember correctly, the lower cover can be removed much like the top cover was. You can find videos on youtube on how to remove the upper cover. Also, when searching for a new lower cover, keep in mind whether you need one with the puddle light or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo