Can I replace my console lid with OEM wireless charging lid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Pro-5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen all of the retro fits to the stock, non-wireless lid, where the wireless power cord plugs into the USB inside the console.

I want the OEM 2018 wireless charging console lid. If I install, will there be a space to plug in the power with my factory harness? If yes, awesome! If not, can the harness be modified or replaced to accommodate?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen all of the retro fits to the stock, non-wireless lid, where the wireless power cord plugs into the USB inside the console.

I want the OEM 2018 wireless charging console lid. If I install, will there be a space to plug in the power with my factory harness? If yes, awesome! If not, can the harness be modified or replaced to accommodate?

It depends if the wires are landed at the instrument panel side of the center console connector.

A quicker way is to order one of @pgamboa retrofit PnP harnesses. It pulls the power from the 12v outlet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3