Cabin Air Filter Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have clarified myself a bit more. I meant that I would need a straight edge to keep my cut running in a straight line. I can't freehand a straight line with a Rotozip to save my life.

I dont think ANYONE can hahaha. Those things are super squirrelly, but its easy to follow as the others have said.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Are those of you that have the cabin filter removing and reinstalling this kick panel / cover every filter change? Or does it go to the extraneous parts bin?

B235B1F7-7158-4A31-AF66-2E92B1DA088C.jpeg

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
It’s cosmetic mostly but will protect the assembly from passengers with size 12 and up.

Hot razor knife, that’s the key! I’m not doing a hacksaw blade this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Are those of you that have the cabin filter removing and reinstalling this kick panel / cover every filter change? Or does it go to the extraneous parts bin?

View attachment 274115

I kept mine.

It is not only cosmetic and protective but also helps reduce noise from the blower motor.

You can take the 2 screws out that are easily accessible and drop it down and out of the way to change the filter without having to mess with the third screw behind the console... just FYI.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kept mine.

It is not only cosmetic and protective but also helps reduce noise from the blower motor.

You can take the 2 screws out that are easily accessible and drop it down and out of the way to change the filter without having to mess with the third screw behind the console... just FYI.
I only put two screws back in thecopcar. Right now it’s just sitting in place in theothertwin, since I think I need some actuator attention.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't recall removing that kick plate to install the filter. Maybe, my mind is failing me here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent