Buying Yukon SLT..a few more questions please..>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those on eBay are factory reps the same ones Yeti is selling.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

BTW... Where are the 24s!?!? Installed pictures of the 22s?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those on eBay are factory reps the same ones Yeti is selling.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

BTW... Where are the 24s!?!? Installed pictures of the 22s?

I can only post what people send me. And I haven't been sent pics, although I've been promised. Lol.

24s are on a boat... On a boat... Look at me on a big shiney boat.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently no one who has bought them have a camera... Because there are none online at all that I have seen.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell those too. ;)

Thats nice to know. I have the OE 22" Denali wheels or I'd be all over a set of them. The pics of those wheels on Ebay with the OEM GMC center caps look pretty nice.

I'd like to see an installed pic of them as well. Not so sure about 24s.... might be a little too low profile of a tire for my taste.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently no one who has bought them have a camera... Because there are none online at all that I have seen.

Well the next person who buys a set from me I'll send them my camera with the wheels to take a photo, and include a prepaid return label. LOL