Buying another hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying another hoe, since I'm an expert mechanic on these stupid things now. Lol. I found a '99 that's blowing steam out the pipe, and running really rough. No water in the oil. That's all the info I have. Assuming the head gasket(s) is blown, what does the collective here think it's worth?

MotRhead

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying another hoe, since I'm an expert mechanic on these stupid things now. Lol. I found a '99 that's blowing steam out the pipe, and running really rough. No water in the oil. That's all the info I have. Assuming the head gasket(s) is blown, what does the collective here think it's worth?

Blowing steam and no water in the oil could still mean head gasket. have you done a leak down test on it? whats the compression like? could be a cracked water jacket in the head leaking into the combustion chamber

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like u found ur-self a parts truck!!! lmao

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Nope, called BS, and I was right. Motor's blown, and the rest was really neglected. I ended up getting a good deal on a super clean 2001 Isuzu Trooper with 98K for my wife, and I'm taking over the Hoe. Which means I really get to pimp it out, and make myself another Man Truck (R). :headbang: More to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019