Buyback Questions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redjet 10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer was not my advocate. They did nothing to help. The service manager did the last chance to repair ride. I couldn`t believe how he wrote everything up. Nothing was the same as what had been written up in the past 4 times. It was as if there was no problem ever. Than on the final write up they came out with the new service order that no one had ever seen before from GM Saying that the shuddering and vibration is just part of the engine transmission combination and that there can be no claims for this issue or whatever you want to call it. He handed me the paper, smiled at me and walked away.
The worst part was that the Salesman had worked with my daughter and son in law at another GM dealership just shrugged his shoulders laughed and asked what I would like to buy for a replacement.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in arizona its 2 years or 24000 miles wich ever comes first and the problem must substantially impair the use and value of the car and does not conform to the express warranty of the manufacturer,

the manufacterer has 4 attempts to fix the problem and if the car has been in service for the problem a total of 30 days or more the manufacterer must take the car back or replace the car with a new one
and when they take the car back that includes every dime you spent tax title liscense everything

paulb55

Reaction score
We started going through the process here in Florida for our 2015 Denali, my sticking point on why I walked away was the mileage amount. I bought the SUV for the family driver and we are looking at our 3rd transmission, 2nd sunroof, 3 water leaks, 2nd sunroof sounds like a **** when it rains, replaced the rear seat entertainment, replaced the main screen due to the mechanical noise of it raising, replaced the memory seat module....This thing is crap. I have called GMC back with the new issues only 2 months after they tried to hose me on the mileage to hit them again. First GM since 1984 and probably last

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n