Bulbs - Inside & Out (No Headlight Discussion)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my license plate lights went out and I like to wait for these times to do upgrades, when things go bad. In the process, I realized there hasnt been much discussion of other bulbs besides headlights. Can anyone share their feedback on bulbs they used successfully and possibly images. This applies to dome lights, LICENSE PLATE lights, tail lights (bulbs not the lenses) and anything else in/outside the car.

1) What has been reliable for you?
2) What has been best for you? (brightest is not always the best in every place)

Bill D

Reaction score
Just finished the interior lights, Vanity, License plate, and Puddle lights using LEDPartsNow bulbs purchased from Amazon. Pretty simple, just have to be careful removing the lens covers. I love the way they look, so much more bright, and match the LED's on the DVD Player that came on the truck. Durability? Time will tell, however they are high quality LED's with great reviews unlike the ebay products. Im not planning on going much further, possibly the reverse lamps

10.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got these off amazon, all bulbs for entire truck in and out, not heads or tails, been in for a year and about a week or two ago I noticed 1 tag light was out.5F83CD8E-FC69-4DBF-A32E-B635C65C104E.jpegBA06A938-E5E2-44AD-B868-2A68C549499F.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bought these t10 a year ago for license plate lights, there still going strong, they will also work for puddle lights

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6000k-LED-...h=item25d77840ca:g:EXYAAOSwuMZbkCXU:rk:1:pf:0

got these also at the same time and they are also still going strong, you will need resistors to prevent hyperflash, they are unique aluminum body they have had lots of hours on them with no issue.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50W-3157-L...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

interior lights I choose have had to have some replaced which is pretty common for almost any brand led so I always just buy extra's to have some on hand

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! ~$20 for all the accessory lights is a killer deal. Bonus that the lights look like they have pretty good output. I updated the interior lights on our PPV, but was not impressed with the output, and spent a lot more on the set.

Even then, at least we were switching to lights that had a lower heat output, so there was that. I might have to try this set out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts