Bug / Stone deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Who has them? I think I want to put one on our 2015 Sub, but not sure which vendor has the better quality & styling - hard to get much info on the various websites. Would appreciate any pics & recommendations. Also - any issues/concerns such as increased wind noise?

avusblue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. The brands that manufacture products for our Tahoe/Suburbans seem to be AVS and Lund (which actually are the same company). But even their own websites don't have pictures of them on our actual vehicles. They have too many choices and its hard to know how each of them differ or will look. I don't want to order one sight unseen. Anyone already taken the plunge??

OP
OP
M

mwardncsu

Reaction score
The WeatherTech looks like it may fit well in terms of contour - but not wild about their bright white branding on the smoke acrylic - especially when I'm going to mount on an all black vehicle. Hate unnecessary branding.... the dealer's vinyl decal is coming off this weekend if it will warm up enough to spend more than 5 minutes outside. I wonder if a little solvent would remove the white off the WeatherTech deflector - though I'd worry about messing up the finish of the deflector.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really... Bug deflectors? :Nonono: Maybe just 3M your hood?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123