Budget-minded resonator delete mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RoHoe09

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the mod made the tone just a tad deeper...made the gurgle @ start up and take-off a little louder.

natter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like it. I have been thinking about just cutting it off with sawzaw or cutoff whell so it dumps just behind the axle. I am not a fan of the big ass can either.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
looks good. mine looks the same except i decided to throw in a magnaflow muffler. the manaflow muffler is A LOT SMALLER AND LIGHTER than the stock muffler which helps performance, slightly, because of the weight cut

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm looking to do this as well.

On a side note... I noticed your ar15 bolt decal on the back glass. nice!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, tell me more about the sound now. Is it "better?" Is it louder, but not better? Is it better AND louder?

How would you describe it? And is there ANY droning inside the cabin now?

Thanks!

/< / /2 /<

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
With mine i noticed a little more volume under acceleration and upon startup but other than that not to much difference. Certainly no drone issues at all. I did mine mostly to get rid of the resonator can hanging out the back.

OP
OP
RoHoe09

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With mine i noticed a little more volume under acceleration and upon startup but other than that not to much difference. Certainly no drone issues at all. I did mine mostly to get rid of the resonator can hanging out the back.

what he said is right on the dot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia