Brake rotors have grooves and lots of other issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last thought, went back and looked at your list and 90% of this sounds like a flood car.

PwrdbyM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like a lemon for sure. You may work through GM before hiring an attorney because once you do GM will no longer talk with you.

If you pay $80,000 for a vehicle you expect a working car,
This seems like a bit of an exaggeration from an upset person. Denali XLs are expensive for sure, but $80k? Not even close with discounts.

OP
OP
Ashley

Ashley

Reaction score
MRSP was $80,170 (every option, 22 inch wheels and 4WD) and I bought it in the beginning on the model year so I only got $6,000 off plus tax and registration and that was be dealing with all the GMC dealers within 100 miles of me. Then the extended warranty and oil change etc which I got a great deal on. I'm actually over $80,000 on it.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to another dealer tomorrow to fix the ventilated seat issue, we can't use the ventilated seats because it blows hot air on my kids legs. So the dealer we bought it from has a fix for it.

So the heat from the fan is blowing into the rear seats? I thought they all did this? Does the front seat get cool when using the a/c seat feature?

OP
OP
Ashley

Ashley

Reaction score
Yes I guess they all do it. But I felt my kids legs and they were super hot. The dealer told me they fixed it in the 2017's I didn't check to confirm this. But my dealer did reroute it somehow so I can used the cooled seats and it doesn't bother my kids anymore.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MRSP was $80,170 (every option, 22 inch wheels and 4WD) and I bought it in the beginning on the model year so I only got $6,000 off plus tax and registration and that was be dealing with all the GMC dealers within 100 miles of me. Then the extended warranty and oil change etc which I got a great deal on. I'm actually over $80,000 on it.
Not even close huh @PwrdbyM ? I didn't doubt it @Ashley . Again, sorry you've had so much trouble. Keep us posted on the lemon law outcome.

OP
OP
Ashley

Ashley

Reaction score
Not even close huh @PwrdbyM ? I didn't doubt it @Ashley . Again, sorry you've had so much trouble. Keep us posted on the lemon law outcome.

Still haven't heard anything. But it needs to go in again for the lane departure. It only works going one way. It will be the 4 maybe even 5th time they have replaced just that part. Also read about the transfer case recall update, so maybe that will help the 4WD issue also. Will keep everyone updated, thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts