Brake light denali leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if your year truck has the same problem or not, but if you find your cruse control doesn't work anymore, all you have to do is attach a loading resistor across the brake light wires. You only need one, and it doesn't matter what side you put it on.
If you decide to go with LED turn signals, I would recommend an LED compatible turn signal module.
Then if you want to do the front turn signals in LEDs as well, you don't need loading resistors on any of the turn signals. If you do go with LEDs for the front as well, just make sure your side marker LEDs say they are non-polarized or not polarity sensitive. That way they continue to function correctly, no matter what kind of bulb you have in your turn signal.

OP
OP
Rosson03

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if your year truck has the same problem or not, but if you find your cruse control doesn't work anymore, all you have to do is attach a loading resistor across the brake light wires. You only need one, and it doesn't matter what side you put it on.
If you decide to go with LED turn signals, I would recommend an LED compatible turn signal module.
Then if you want to do the front turn signals in LEDs as well, you don't need loading resistors on any of the turn signals. If you do go with LEDs for the front as well, just make sure your side marker LEDs say they are non-polarized or not polarity sensitive. That way they continue to function correctly, no matter what kind of bulb you have in your turn signal.
2007 and thanks
I have a 2006 also

Alexquade

Reaction score
Those bulbs are great... I have the strobing version of those and they are super bright.

I "slightly" modified my rear lights to get more attention.

The Tahoe/Suburban are wired the same way as the Yukons.

From the factory...
Top bulb is brake light.
Lower bulb is turn signals.

I rewired a few things to have brake lights top and bottom and reverse and turn signals in the clear portion.

Sorry to hijack your thread... just wanted to kinda give you a preview of the brightness of those bulbs.

I need that third brake light!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n