Brake Fluid Flush cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Searched for this topic briefly, didn't find anything. So I took my 01 yukon to the shop to get an oil change (I'd rather do it myself but I'm now in Grad school and have no tools at my new apt.) and my brakes have been kind of pumping when I am coming to a stop. Not a lot but you can tell just a little bit. Can't feel it at all until about 7 mph or less. Guy at the shop came back and said my brake fluid needs to be flushed. How much would yall assume that would cost? What's the effects if I don't do it for a while longer? Tight budget (fully living off of loans) and don't want to do something too early that isn't really too bad.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said but brake fluid needing flushing aint gonna do anything for "pumping" feelings. if u have pulsating brakes, its going to be brake rotors or perhaps an ABS issue going into ABS mode due to a bad sensor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667