Boats and Hoes, Gotta have me some boats and Tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough to follow that. One of the guys has what looks like a cigarette boat. I’ll post the old girl once she wakes up from her 7 month nap.

Dannygtrr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What week and tire combo do you have on the first post? Looks awesome, do you have a lift or level?

Sent from my banana phone.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting our close family friends boat ready for summer. Dragged her up the mountain from Yorba Linda to big bear. She’s with the mechanic now. Gonna put her in the water this week(hopefully) unfortunately I don’t have a hoe to tow her with. Lol. But the Denali pulls her like a champ!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two great days in a boat owner's life. The day he buys it and the day he sells it.;)

Isn’t it the same for cars, houses, bikes, etc? My experience has been absolutely the day I bought my boat was great but so have the last 10 summers. I’m not sure how happy I’ll be when I sell it bc it means no more lake rides.....sniffle...sniffle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt