Bluetooth solution for 07 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope have everything. If I want to listen to XM radio you hold the seek back button for 3 seconds and you are back to XM. Hold it another 3 seconds and blue fusion re-engages. I now can stream my iPhone music and it sounds great! Best solution I could find for about $140. I looked at so many others but the ease of install and ability to use steering wheel and radio controls sold me.

Last edited:

HoS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems really cool.
Will look into it.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What radio do you have, mine has the DVD and separate CD slots with XM radio?

When I check the eBay listing for compatibility, says it is not compatible? But the listing says it covers the '07 Yukon XK with XM radio?

I have the same radio you described, mine looks like the one in the video. The listing says it's not compatible (it is don't worry) they must have forgotten to list it on the eBay dropdown list. If you look in the ad you will see all the vehicles it works with.

Last edited:

rook

Reaction score
I'm going to tack on to this thread, as I'm looking to add bluetooth to a 2007 Yukon Denali as well. I'm looking to use the stock mic functionality, as I see two mic's (one is in the rear? I see the place for it, maybe it's a blank?) in the overhead panel. I'll try to take pictures as I dig into the system, splice my mic, etc.

Let me know folks if you've already done this and have any good info, i.e. mic plugs into headunit with regular mic jack - making it easy to splice, etc.