Bluetooth solution for 07 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iroff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't seem to make a decision on which way is the best to add Bluetooth to my Denali. I would appreciate some suggestions on what others on the board are using?

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth for '07 GMC Yukon

I foubd this thread while looking for a bluetooth solution for my '07 GMC Yukon XL to use the OnStar.

Fisrt link here is not compatible solution right now and the second link is not there.

Anyone else have a solution?

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We added an iSimple Bluetooth/iPod hookup to our 08 Tahoe. It works well....steering wheel controls are compatible and caller ID comes through on the radio screen.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We added an iSimple Bluetooth/iPod hookup to our 08 Tahoe. It works well....steering wheel controls are compatible and caller ID comes through on the radio screen.

Thanks! I looked at the iSimple website, but could use some more direction on what you have and what you used.

What year Yukon and what radio do you have?

Which iSimple device did you get? So it integrates into the vehicle so CallerID, radio controls on steering wheel, and the Yukon microphone/radio speakers all work as they would with the OnStar?

Bruce

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need the ISGM571 and the ISBT21. It will come with all the necessary cables.

Installation involves pulling the bezel, removing the cigarette lighter and AC panels and then the radio (about 12 bolts total). It's plug and play. I secured the two boxes under the carpet on the passenger side and ran the iPhone cable up underneath the dash so it sits in the tray.

iPhone works great...I have a minor issue with the BT disconnecting from the phone at times but it's not a big deal. I get a "No-Phone" message on the radio display and have to reactivate the BT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024