BlackBear does GREAT work! OP was salty and quick to jumped the gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Fast LT1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BlackBear have awesome people and have helped me tremendously over the years. I suggest working with them and if it’s urgent they will prioritize you, I know because I’ve been there and they had almost their entire crew working on my problem. But if you want to bash them, you won’t get away with that here, they’re held in extremely high regard. They’re smart folks.

Well im starting to see that, but my initial interaction with them was very discouraging. Guy on the phone didn't want to help and told me i must email and was seriously off putting. My emails took days to get a reply. I don't want spend a month emailing back and forth over a problem that could be solved by a 5 minute phone call.

Now that being said, they've been quite responsive today, i wish it didn't take me flaming them on here to get a quick response.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
He said the last they've heard from you was October. I'm pretty sure your email this morning got you the response, not your post.

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the contrary, the phone call in is what had us be on the lookout for your email. There are only three of us and Shannon isn't able to handle issues of this nature on the phone. The flaming message on this forum nearly got your email ignored, but I cannot do that in good conscience.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well im starting to see that, but my initial interaction with them was very discouraging. Guy on the phone didn't want to help and told me i must email and was seriously off putting. My emails took days to get a reply. I don't want spend a month emailing back and forth over a problem that could be solved by a 5 minute phone call.

Now that being said, they've been quite responsive today, i wish it didn't take me flaming them on here to get a quick response.
Your flaming certainly got a response- from a few of us who stand behind BB. Their website clearly states on their 'contact us" page that technical questions/ build questions are only answered by email so I have no idea why you tried calling them about this anyway. Thus the (possibly) off-putting when you did call. They're a small outfit and if you want instant responses you generally won't get that from a small company. But they will definitely help you. Glad you are getting this figured out but it's too bad you had to start a thread the way you did, bashing a perfectly awesome company the way you did instead of trying a bit harder to work it out with them privately like the rest of us have. Seems you didn't give them much of a chance. BTW you can still go back and change the title of this thread so it doesn't look so bad. Maybe something a little less flaming. I guess that's up to you. I see you're young and new here; you haven't started out well IMO. You still have a chance though lol.:2cents:

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buy your own tuner, learn how to tune your truck and then you cant complain when things go bad.......how i roll.

I agree 100%. Tuning is not rocket science. My brother made a series of YouTube DIY videos regarding HP Tuners. Lots of people out there on the forums willing to help you out too. Watch YouTube and learn how to do it.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buy your own tuner, learn how to tune your truck and then you cant complain when things go bad.......how i roll.

Is there NOTHING you pay someone else to do? His list is as valid as yours is.

And this post has zero to do wirh BB's worthiness.

joe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts