Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took it up to a local OHV park and messed around a little, a lot of the park is closed due to fires about 3-4 years ago
was still fun, then we went down to another park and bbq'd for dinner
truck went up even the steepest parts no problem at all

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered the BuiltRight bedside rack system plus a couple extra clamps, seems like a nice kit to keep crap from sliding around or out of the back and easy quick access
also looks like it is fairy easy to install and remove as needed when going camping or offroad 4X4 trips. can probably install and remove within minutes, no drilling or anything plug-n-play
rack1.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered the BuiltRight bedside rack system plus a couple extra clamps, seems like a nice kit to keep crap from sliding around or out of the back and easy quick access
also looks like it is fairy easy to install and remove as needed when going camping or offroad 4X4 trips. can probably install and remove within minutes, no drilling or anything plug-n-play
View attachment 370909
Baller

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I looked at a lot of different options, this seemed like the best choice I don't need one of those big racks on the back and these can be put on for the weekend and then taken back off and I don't have to worry about stuff sliding around and banging up the bed of the truck, plus it gives me a ton more places to trap other stuff up.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bought the Garmin Tread GPS for it, I have a Garmin with topo already but the Tread can do much more including a bread crumb feature so you don't get lost
also put the Inreach on my list to buy soon, once you are out in the Sierra's there are virtually no services, even on the paved highways service is sketchy at best
garr.JPG
garr1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu