Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get same... sometimes 2-3 @ 1 time
unless i can sweet talk my way out

eh, slow down for a week.... that should be sufficient LOL

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOOP, WOOP--That's the sound of da police!!
he didn't hit the siren but I think he had every dam light on the planet on me lol looked like a flying saucer behind me, and then I slowly moved over to the slow lane and kept going for a bit there is one of those big electronic led signs they use to post random crap on up about 1/2 mile or so and there is a big spot to pull over there so I just kept cruising to the sign. dam truck is too much fun to drive and my dumb ass wants to supercharge it :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so the 4.5" lift & tires/wheels, misc parts & labor comes out to $7500, they are having a sale on Saturday so I might be able to save a little bit they won't know until Saturday what all is going to be on sale, I have to put 50% down to get everything ordered and they have 6 months no interest if I use there credit card so everything is pretty much a go.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he didn't hit the siren but I think he had every dam light on the planet on me lol looked like a flying saucer behind me, and then I slowly moved over to the slow lane and kept going for a bit there is one of those big electronic led signs they use to post random crap on up about 1/2 mile or so and there is a big spot to pull over there so I just kept cruising to the sign. dam truck is too much fun to drive and my dumb ass wants to supercharge it :rolleyes:

AAAHAAAAAAA...... :bleh::bleh::bleh: :laughing1::happy175::idiot::Nonono::crazy: :flipthebird::flipthebird:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076