Bilstein HD shocks 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I want these, but I'm getting my truck tuned the 1st weekend in June. So... my $$ is tied up for some time.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
couple questions..
I am running DJM drop shocks in the rear with no shock extensions and they work great, when I installed them it didn't lift my rear at all
if I install the Bilsteins with no shock extensions will it lift my back end a little?

this is $200 shipped plus 2-3" torsion keys?

are these the ones with the bump stops in them?

what other shocks have you run to compare ride quality?

sorry for the noob questions, you seem to know a lot about the bilsteins and I might want to buy these

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'd recommend shock extensions for the rear but they shouldn't lift the truck, maybe a 1/2" if anything at all. I'll include a set of torsion keys if you want them, these do not have the bumpstop in them I have those on my truck right now but they're the exact same dimensions as the front...just have the little integrated bumpstop which isn't really necessary if you run some z71 front bumpstops. The bilsteins are comparable to a friend's truck with qa1 adjustable, rancho rs9000, and ride better than the stock autoride shocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo