06 Tahoe/Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kstrauss77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 06 Tahoe z71. My window switches, power locks, 4x4 buttons, oil pressure, battery voltage gauge, fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge do not function/work. Checked all the fuses and relays. Before I get to deep into the issue has anyone else had this problem and what was the fix? Also where can I find good schematics? Thanks

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 06 Tahoe z71. My window switches, power locks, 4x4 buttons, oil pressure, battery voltage gauge, fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge do not function/work. Checked all the fuses and relays. Before I get to deep into the issue has anyone else had this problem and what was the fix? Also where can I find good schematics? Thanks
Wondering if there was a previous owner that did any DIY electrical work around the dash? Try using a OBDII scanner for any hints?

OP
OP
K

Kstrauss77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wondering if there was a previous owner that did any DIY electrical work around the dash? Try using a OBDII scanner for any hints?
It does have an aftermarket security system, remote start, and head unit. The obd2 will not connect to any of my scanners. And it never had a problem until yesterday

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does have an aftermarket security system, remote start, and head unit. The obd2 will not connect to any of my scanners. And it never had a problem until yesterday
Your issue would drive me nuts.... I am an idiot about that sort of problem. If you have a little bit of a budget, find a local "Auto Electronics" troubleshooting shop. I wonder if the security add-on is a cause? Good luck .....

OP
OP
K

Kstrauss77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your issue would drive me nuts.... I am an idiot about that sort of problem. If you have a little bit of a budget, find a local "Auto Electronics" troubleshooting shop. I wonder if the security add-on is a cause? Good luck .....
Yea I was either going to looking into my pcm or send it to a shop. Try and cover all my basics before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019