Bigger Alternator or MSD 6a??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
naa i like my girl now. Ive been getting her to work on my car and her car with me. She just bought a 05 grand prix fully loaded for 6grand. We did some shit on it and i made her grease the whole underbody of it. lol We got pretty dirty ; ) hahaha

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naa i like my girl now. Ive been getting her to work on my car and her car with me. She just bought a 05 grand prix fully loaded for 6grand. We did some shit on it and i made her grease the whole underbody of it. lol We got pretty dirty ; ) hahaha

haha my woman would look at me and say something dumb if she had to work on her car... taught her how to check the trans fluid the other day... though hopefully its not to late for the eclipse...

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your going to wyotech right?! that best advice i can give u is dont miss any hours!!!! i kno from exsperiance they bust ur balls when u miss time,...

and as for my girl she helped me do my motor and tranny swap, and put my wired in edge chip in my f250 one day and upgreaded the guts in my turbos! when i was at work..

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dame wyotech thats clean, im taking some aviation maintenanche classes, and being broke is up my alley right about now. to get a better alternator......do you have to do anything else? or is it a plug n play type swap?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
cool cool. Im sure thats an expensive field to be in.. All alternators are plug and play besides when doing dual. You have to get brackets and such

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran Duals and u gata find or mike a bracket I made one traced it on cardboard and a machine shop my girl works at cut it out for me. But I'm sure there's a place that has a kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper