big 3 done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id use 1/0 if upgrading the big 3 no point in doing 4 guage mite as well do it right the first time and not have to do it over again

i may have some 1/0 guage wire left over if anyone needs some i should have a decent amount i got about 100+ ft of it right now but i gotta run 2 runs of wire and get all my wires done then ill let yall know whats left over :)

If you have 8ft left hit me up il buy for sure. 1/0g is bigger than 0g right? Or is it the same?

yukonjon

Reaction score
id use 1/0 if upgrading the big 3 no point in doing 4 guage mite as well do it right the first time and not have to do it over again

i may have some 1/0 guage wire left over if anyone needs some i should have a decent amount i got about 100+ ft of it right now but i gotta run 2 runs of wire and get all my wires done then ill let yall know whats left over :)

I could use about 20 feet of it depending on what you have left. Let me know if your trying to get rid of sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts