Beware When Ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I ordered a rear sway bar 1 month ago from this vendor. They said they won't ship for 1 month--my mistake I didn't see that. I emailed them 3-4 times and only received 1 response--which wasn't to my satisfaction. There was no communication for the other emails. This company(CARID) will take your money and hold it, hoping they'll be able to get the product that you ordered through them from somewhere else, and when that doesn't happen--usually after waiting 1 month--they'll tell you that they couldn't fulfill your order and they'll refund your money. That's great and all, but while waiting that 1 month I already could've ordered the parts from another company and had it installed already. Customer service and satisfaction means nothing to this company. I suggest spending your money elsewhere--if not--you've been warned.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have dealt with CARID before but only for very slowly answered questions about their products. I have never purchased from them. I understand that the China Virus caused problems but their site info does not speak of delays, at least when I was asking questions.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy from Carid if it was the last place on the face of the earth. I’ve had a few issues with them when I had the Escalade I ordered a Dorman SS brake line kit and they kept sending the wrong one and I had to send it back I want to say 3 times just ended up bending my own lines, then I ordered a set of tail lights for the Crown Vic and they were terrible there were gaps all over the place the lights were smaller then the factory ones so they looked like crap and gave me a hard time I installed one before deciding I didn’t like them ended up getting my $ back but won’t buy from them ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carid, I remember them coming on here a few years ago, I think they are a supporting vendor even. Hoping that they will listen and change their ways.

Well, I ordered a strut spacer from LiftKits4Less on ebay and nothing, no tracking number, no answer to emails and it is overdue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14